NBA Playoff Betting Preview: Raptors vs. Bucks, April 20, 2017
by Jim Feist
The Toronto Raptors got a split at home and now move to the Milwaukee Bucks for Game 3 on Thursday, April 20, 2017. The Bucks opened as 1-point favorites and the money came in on the home team moving it to 1.5 in Las Vegas, while the total is 196. Toronto is on a red-hot run of 12-3 SU, 8-6-1 ATS and wants a split in the two games on the road to win back home court.
- Toronto is #8 in the NBA in points allowed, #10 in scoring, #7 in field goal shooting defense.
- 12-3 SU, 8-6-1 ATS run. 6-1 ATS away
- Guard Kyle Lowry is back. Lost Game 1 97-83 at home. Won Game 2 106-100 as 8-point chalk, over the total of 194.5
- 16-5 under on the road. Kyle Lowry scored 22 points, including the clinching basket with less than 10 seconds to play, and the Raptors beat the Bucks 106-100 on Tuesday night, evening their first-round series at 1-1.
- (Jim Feist is on a 89-52 NBA run. NHL Dog of Month cashes Thursday: Click: FastFactsToday)
- Milwaukee can play tough defense, #10 in the NBA in points allowed, on a 15-7 run under the total.
- Game 2: Young star Giannis Antetokounmpo had 24 points and 15 rebounds while Khris Middleton scored 20 points and Greg Monroe had 18 in the losing effort. Now they head home…
- The offense is #20 in points scored, #19 in free throw shooting.
- Head to Head: Toronto is 4-1 ATS at the Bucks, the under is 9-3 when they clash and the favorite is 6-2 ATS.
Free scores and NBA odds daily at JimFeist.com