NBA Playoff Betting Preview: Blazers vs. Warriors Game 2, April 19, 2017
by Jim Feist
Biggest betting mismatch of the night as the #8 seed Portland Trail Blazers head to Golden State for Game 2 on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Portland got the cover in Game 1 but still got routed, 121-109 with a 33-21 Golden State fourth quarter. In Vegas the Warriors went from a 15-point favorite to -13.5 and the total has come down from 221 to 219.5.
- Portland (18-6 ATS run) lost Game 1, 121-109, as Golden State’s Kevin Durant had 32 points, 10 rebounds. Draymond Green had 19 points, 12 rebounds, nine assists, five blocked shots and three steals .
- Portland backcourt runs the show with Damian Lillard (27 ppg) and C.J. McCollum (23 ppg).
- Lillard before the series predicted Portland would win in six games.
- They are 17-8 under the total after a loss.
- Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic will not play in Game 2.
- 20-8 ATS vs. the West, 17-36-1 ATS away vs team with home win percentage of 60% or higher.
- (Jim Feist is on a 87-53 NBA run. Baseball, NBA + NHL 3-Pack cashes Wednesday: Click: FastFactsToday)
- Incredible star power behind Durant (25 ppg), Steph Curry (25.3 pg), Klay Thompson (22.3 pg), and workhorse Green (10.2 p, 8 rpg)
- 12-3-1 ATS run. 42-20 run under the total, 10-4 under at home.
- Durant was 12-of-20 shooting in Game 1.
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson is 7-of-29 from 3-point range in his last four games.
- The Warriors are 4-12-2 ATS playing on two days of rest.
- Head-to-head: The Over is 19-7 when these teams clash, the Blazers are 11-23-2 ATS, including 7-20 ATS at Golden State
Free scores and NBA odds daily at JimFeist.com